How to Volunteer
Volunteers Are an Important Part of Our Sale
We need volunteers to help set up racks/shelving, check-in items, work on the floor during the sale, stand at the door, work check out, help customers, coordinate charity donations and other key responsibilities. Volunteers help the sale to be the best it can be which will result in higher sales for everyone. There is a job for everyone!
You do NOT have to be a consignor to volunteer & shop early!
Consignors that volunteer receive an increased sales percentage.
* 8 or more hours receive 75%
* 4 hours receive 70%
* Volunteers shop the sale first!
* 12 hour volunteers get to shop the PreSale on Thursday starting at 11:00am
* 8 hour volunteers shop the PreSale on Thursday starting at 12:00pm
* 4 hour volunteers get to shop the PreSale on Thursday starting at 1:00pm
* All volunteers are eligible to shop before the public at our 50% off sale on Saturday starting at 8:00am
Read more at our VOLUNTEER FAQ page*
Are you ready to join the fun?
Expert Tip: SCHEDULE YOUR SHIFTS AROUND YOUR DROP OFF/PICK UP AND SHOPPING TIMES TO AVOID CONFLICTS
Honey Bee Kidzsignment, llc