Register to Consign – See Below for Consignor Log In
Before you continue, please read our rules for participating
- All consignors are responsible for agreeing with the terms of participation. You will be asked to accept the Consignor/Seller agreement during the registration process.
- Items consigned must be checked against the most recent list of recalled items by the US Consumer Product and Safety Commission. Click Here for the CPSIA website.
- Please read our list of acceptable items. Click Here for more information.
- All consignors must review and follow the guidelines for preparing your items. Please click here to view these guidelines.
- While we do not anticipate that items will be lost or stolen, it may occur, and the consignor assumes this risk.
- There is a deadline to enter items into our system. The DEADLINE to enter items into the system is 11 pm on Tuesday October 22, 2019.
- Unsold item pick up is Saturday, October 26. You must pick up your unsold merchandise after the sale on Saturday. If you can not come in person you can either donate your unsold items or arrange for a friend or family member to pick up the items for you.
Please Follow These Few Steps to Register. It’s easy!
- New consignors will set up an account and be assigned a consignor number before being registered for the upcoming sale. Click the link below to sign up and receive your consignor number. Your consignor number is very important, this is how we identify you and your items. Then you will REGISTER for the upcoming sale. Click HERE
- Returning consignors will enter their seller # and password. Then you will need to REGISTER for the upcoming sale. Click HERE
- READ and agree to the terms of consigning in the online agreement. Click HERE to view agreement.